NECA: NECA's Pacific Rim Series 2 Lineup Revealed

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

NECA's Pacific Rim Series 2 Lineup Revealed

More Jaeger Versus Kaiju Action...

Pictured Left to Right: Stiker Eurkea (Prototype On Display At Toy Fair), Gipsy Danger 2.0 (Movie Poster), and Leatherback (HeroClix)

A piece of information I walked away with from my recent NECA studio tour (see HERE) - but wasn't allowed to mention until closer to Comic-Con - was the lineup for their 7-inch Pacific Rim action figure series. We all knew about Striker Eureka from the prototype shown at Toy Fair, however a recent interview with MTV Geek gives me the go-ahead to name the rest.

Pacific Rim Series 2 will consist of the Australian Jaeger Striker Eureka, the USA's Gipsy Danger - this time Battle Damaged and packing wrist chainblades, and a new Kaiju for them to battle: the ape-like Leatherback. I saw a painted prototype of this beast during my tour and I must say it's massive - plenty of bang for your buck. Stay tuned for our San Diego Comic-Con coverage for a full reveal of this series.

Read our Pacific Rim Series 1 Review HERE.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1PRs2.jpg 
Views:	30869 
Size:	234.1 KB 
ID:	101832  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 07-03-2013 at 04:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: NECA's Pacific Rim Series 2 Lineup Revealed

Great news regarding Striker and Leatherback, but it sucks they are re-releasing a figure from series 1. Battle damage and blade aside, no one is going to buy the same thing twice in this economy. Not even a big mech fan like me. NECA has a great license, they should have taken advantage of the pre-release hype and made series one a line of of more then three. Theses things flew off the shelves around my area! I really do hope to have a figure for each bot and monster but with the logic they're applying that isn't going to happen. When will series 4 be released; in May 2014?
    Wah I say!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.