Monogram: Monogram International's 2013 Comic-Con Exclusive Number Eight

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Monogram International's 2013 Comic-Con Exclusive Number Eight

18-Piece Marvel Eraser Set...

Monogram shares with collectors their eighth San Diego Comic-Con 2013 exclusive: Marvel Eraser Set. This detailed 18-piece collectible set includes: Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Captain America, Dr Doom, Hulk, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Silver Surfer, Spiderman, Black Spiderman, Lizard, Black Widow, Red Hulk as well as two characters exclusive to this set: Iron Man Gold Edition and Thor Gold Edition!

The Marvel Eraser Set will be priced at $35 and limited to ONLY 200 sets. Get yours at the show - July 17-21 - at Monogram's Booth #3744.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67905_MarvelBoxSet.jpg 
Views:	1063 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	100602  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 07-08-2013 at 12:49 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Monogram International's 2013 Comic-Con Exclusive Number Eight

Sure, the BANK is $35. How much is the eraser set?

Re: Monogram International's 2013 Comic-Con Exclusive Number Eight

I see, sorry, I had bank listed. Yes, $35 was what I was told for the eraser set as well. I know, doesn't sound right being the same as a resin bank. I just asked them to see if that was indeed correct.
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 06-28-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.