Hot Toys: Hot Toys Chats With Byung-hun Lee, aka Storm Shadow

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Hot Toys Chats With Byung-hun Lee, aka Storm Shadow

Actor Comments On His New Action Figure...

Hot Toys recently sat down with Mr. Byung-hun Lee, acclaimed international movie star who recently played Storm Shadow in G.I. Joe Retaliation. Byung-hun Lee visited Hot Toys’ Flagship Store in Tokyo where he was shown the prototype of Hot Toys' 1/6th scale Storm Shadow Collectible Figure featuring his likeness. What follows is a brief interview:

HOT TOYS: Thank you for coming to our store to take a look at the Movie Masterpiece Storm Shadow Collectible Figure. Now that you have the actual product in your hands, what do you think about it?

MR. LEE: I have seen the images of this collectible figure, but this would be the very first time for me to see the actual product. When holding Hot Toys’ collectible figure and actually seeing it in close-up, I am just amazed by its quality. This figure certainly possesses the Quality and Value which should be “Preserved”. As for the facial features, I must say, it has very accurately captured my face. I could also see the clothing and the accessories being miniaturized so accurately as the actual props.

HOT TOYS: Amongst the films you have performed in, which character would you like Hot Toys to “miniaturize” next?

MR. LEE: That would be the character, Park Chang-yi / The Bad, which I played in the movie, “The Good, The Bad, The Weird” *. He has a distinctive scar on his face and wears a very “Cowboy-Western” outfit- features which would probably make for an interesting figure.

* The Good, The Bad, The Weird: A Korean movie released in 2008. Directed by Kim Jee-Woon and stars widely acclaimed Byung-hun Lee, Kang-ho Song, and Woo-sung Jung. Set in the 1930’s Manchuria, a Korean-made “Cowboy-Western” film inspired by the Spaghetti Western, “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” where Lee Byung-hun plays the part of Park Chang-yi, The Bad.

Source: Hot Toys PR

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys - Interview with Byung-hun Lee_04.jpg 
Views:	1612 
Size:	291.3 KB 
ID:	93192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys - Interview with Byung-hun Lee_01.jpg 
Views:	3433 
Size:	293.6 KB 
ID:	93162   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys - Interview with Byung-hun Lee_02.jpg 
Views:	3913 
Size:	269.3 KB 
ID:	93172   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot Toys - Interview with Byung-hun Lee_03.jpg 
Views:	3494 
Size:	288.4 KB 
ID:	93182  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.