NECA: KICK @$$ 2 Uncensored "R" Rated Figures

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

KICK @$$ 2 Uncensored "R" Rated Figures

NECA's Final Comic-Con Exclusive Revealed...

TNI has the scoop on NECA's final San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Exclusive: KICK @$$ 2 Uncensored "R" Rated Figures. The retail versions of these figures - due out after Comic-Con in August - will be labeled a more family-friendly "KA2" and certain risque character names will be abbreviated (ie: "MF"). These will be available at NECA's Comic-Con booth #3145 priced at $75 for a set of all three figures (Kick-@$$, Hit-Girl and MF). Visit TNI for more photos.

The KICK @$$ 2 Uncensored "R" Rated Figures join previously revealed NECA 2013 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives: Kick @$$ 2 Prop Replica, Dead End Albino Predator and Friday the 13th Jason (1989 Video Game Appearance).

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HG_Figure_Packaging_Mock__scaled_600.jpg 
Views:	2270 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	91172  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 05-31-2013 at 09:59 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: KICK @$$ 2 Uncensored "R" Rated Figures

This has to be the lamest exclusive I've ever seen. Slightly altered packaging with bad words? Weeee.

NECA's exclusives this year are incredibly underwhelming. I don't care about prop replicas and didn't even care about the Kick-@ss figures to begin with, let alone ones with special packaging. As for Albino Predator, I gotta say I hate that paint job, it looks like an unfinished prototype. I'd rather them do a Kenner-themed exclusive. And Jason is also unexciting. The retro game aspect is cool, but ultimately it's just a repainted glow-in-the-dark figure.

Yawn. Well I guess I can save my money for other SDCC exclusives then. Or NECA's other, better figure lines coming out this summer.

Re: KICK @$$ 2 Uncensored "R" Rated Figures

I think ZombieSlayer pretty much said it all for me. These are the lamest exclusives I've seen from NECA. two uninteresting paint jobs and one with different packaging. Pretty tame; I expected a lot more. Especially given one 'exclusive' is merely different packaging. I think NECA ran out of ideas. Better luck next year.
    Sore Wa Kantan Desu!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.