Hot Toys - MMS204 - 1:6th Scale ED-209
You Now Have 15 Seconds To Comply...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
Hot Toys is on a 1:6th scale RoboCop roll. In addition to revisting their 2006 RoboCop action and vastly improving it (see HERE) and releasing a deluxe package that includes RoboCop and his Docking Station (HERE), Hot Toys is going back to the 1987 film's main villain - ED-209 (also originally released in 2006) - and improving it with new sculpts, articulation and sound effects.
The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of ED-209 in the RoboCop movie
- Newly sculpted body
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Over 25 points of articulations
- Ability to speak three (3) memorable quotes and make sound effect from the RoboCop movie
. “Please put down your weapon. You have 20 seconds to comply.”
. “You now have 15 seconds to comply.”
. “You are in direct violation of Penal Code 1.13, Section 9. You have 5 seconds to comply. Four…three…two…one…I am now authorized to use physical force.”
- New arms, legs, and claws design with improved articulation to simulate ED-209’s movements depicted in the movie
- One (1) left machine gun arm
- One (1) right machine gun arm with rocket launcher
- One (1) left interchangeable battle damaged arm
- Remote control for sound effect
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Release date: Q1, 2014
Re: Hot Toys - MMS204 - 1:6th Scale ED-209
You now have 15 seconds to shut up and take my money!
Standard Robo and this bad boy for sure. Gems of my collection these will be. They can chill with my 1/4th T-800 Endo.