Hot Toys - MMS202D04 - The 1:6th Scale ROBOCOP
Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop....
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
Hot Toys returns to RoboCop (originally released in 2006) with a new and improved 1:6th scale action figure. The new 1:6th scale MMS202D04 RoboCop Collectible Figure is the latest addition to Hot Toys’ MMS Diecast Series in which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, specially designed to look more like the armored character in the movie.
The movie-accurate RoboCop Collectible Figure is highly-detailed and features a new sculpted body, black, light grey and silver armor, interchangeable lower faces, working thigh gun holster and the ability to speak memorable quotes from the movie.
The 1:6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of RoboCop in the movie
- Newly sculpted and refined body
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 25 points of articulations
- Four (4) interchangeable lower faces
- Ability to speak six (6) memorable quotes from the RoboCop movie
. “Drop the gun, you are under arrest.”
. “Thank you for your cooperation. Goodnight.”
. “Stay out of trouble!”
. “Dead or alive, you are coming with me.”
. “Come quietly or there will be…trouble.”
. “Serve the public trust. Protect the innocent. Uphold the law.”
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
. One (1) interchangeable battle damaged helmet
. One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
. One (1) working thigh holster
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair of palms with improved articulations and movable fingers
. One (1) pair of fists
. One (1) fist with spike
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) diecast pistol
- Hexagonal figure stand with RoboCop nameplate and movie logo
- Remote control for sound effect
- Head Sculpted by Kojun & K.A. Kim
- Body Part Sculpted by Kim Yong Kyum
- Painted by JC. Hong & Lee Woong Young
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Release date: Q2, 2014
Last edited by JeffSaylor; 05-30-2013 at 01:44 PM.