Loyal Subjects: G.I. Joe Custom Art Show

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

G.I. Joe Custom Art Show

SubUrban Vinyl x Tenacious Toys x TLS x Hasbro...

As action figure collectors, many of us don't necessarily have an appreciation for the vinyl collectible crowd, but if The Loyal Subjects have taught us anything, it's that there are a wealth of collectible opportunities beyond just action figures. What they've done with vinyl figures for the G.I. Joe brand is pretty impressive (see HERE), and now these G.I. Joe vinyl figures are being celebrated in a G.I. Joe Custom Show on May 31st in Waldwick, New Jersey.

Hosted by Suburban Vinyl with Tenacious Toys and representatives from The Loyal Subjects in attendance, the G.I. Joe Custom Show promises to have Hasbro reps present as well, and sounds like a fantastic opportunity to talk to some of these incredible designers and get perspective on the vinyl figure market.

All of the details can be found below:

SubUrban Vinyl and Tenacious Toys have partnered with The Loyal Subjects on the G.I. Joe Custom show (5.31) at Suburban Vinyl’s new NJ location. The one-week show will feature 30+ artist customs of the new G.I. Joe mini figures from the Loyal Subjects as well as a selection of Joe themed original art and prints, G.I. Joe Tees and a display of props from the recent movies. Les Schettkoe, designer of the new minis, Jonathan Cathey (TLS), several of the show artists, and Hasbro representatives will be on hand for signings and to chat with fans and collectors. If you grew up playing with G.I. Joes, you’ll definitely want to check the exhibition out in person to get addicted all over again.

The G.I. Joe Custom Show artist roster includes Alison Perez, AVES, Billy Roids, Blazon Brikhaus, Bryan Collins, Cash Cannon, Carson Catlin, ChipSoup, Dave Webb,Dead Hand Toys, DeeTen, Don P, Evilos, Forces of Dorkness, Fuller Designs, Ian Ziobrowski, JFury, JacobJams, Jason Chalker, Jay222, JC Rivera, Joe Scarano, Juan Muniz, Les Schettkoe, Matt A*, Mike Die, Mr. Munk, Nasty Neil, Nati513,NEMO, OsirisOrion, Rusted Halo, Shawn Wigs, and Tasha Zimich.
    G.I. Joe Custom Show
    Opening: Friday May 31st 2013 (4-9 PM)

SubUrban Vinyl
    4 Frederick Street
    Waldwick, NJ 07463

Source: Vinyl Pulse

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIJoe_Custom_Show_Vinyl.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	89312  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 03-06-2014 at 08:34 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.