Collection Stash: A collectible and customs cataloging platform

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Collection Stash: A collectible and customs cataloging platform

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a site we have been working on for a while now that came from a need for collectors to share and catalog their collections. The site is called: Collection Stash.

With Collection Stash you can build and share your collection. Content is generated from members, allowing you to add any collectibles that you own to your stash. These collectibles are submitted to our central database so that other members can easily add them to their stash.

Here is an example of what a stash looks like: Collection Stash

Another big feature we just started rolling out is the ability to add customs. Each collectible should be broken down by parts (still a lot need to be organized) which you can then use to build and create bashes or customs you built all yourself.

Here is an example of a custom I am working on now: Walter White

If you have some time and want to check it out that would be great! Looking for any feedback (good or bad), suggestions and comments.

I want to thank Jeff for letting me post this!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Collection Stash: A collectible and customs cataloging platform

We have pushed out our latest release, 2.4!

The big feature in this version is the ability to add customs and original collectibles. You will find when you are using the "Submit New Collectible" feature that you now have the option to pick between a mass-produced, custom, or original collectible.

Instead of release notes this time, I have started on A Guide to Collection Stash, which can be found here: As you guys know, we have released the start of our newest feature customs!

I have started to put together A Guide to Collection Stash with the first entry being information on how to add collectibles and customs to Collection Stash. The documentation can be found here: A Guide to Collection Stash

It is still a work in progress but it should better help you understand how to add all different kinds of collectibles to Collection Stash.

Quick update, we are rolling out some UI changes in between adding new features.

We just rolled out an Activity Stream feature. Right now it is only shown when you are logged in. On the home page, right side, overall user activity will be displayed. This will allow you to easily see what others are doing.

More updates to follow on the next list of features.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey everyone!

We just released our first round of enhancements for Collection Stash v2.5.

Version 2.5 is going to see a lot of exciting changes. We are going to be releasing 2.5 into a series of smaller releases. The first release, v2.5.0, gives users the ability to add eBay auctions and listings to collectibles.

Here is an example of some listings for The Joker Premium Format:

Sideshow Collectibles - DC Comics - The Joker

Right now all listings have to be manually entered by adding the eBay item number to a collectible. For each listing you add you will earn 50 nuts! Listings can either be current or completed. Currently we are only using this information for display purposes but it will be a key feature for the other enhancements for v2.5.

Releases notes for v2.5

Documentation for Sale Listings and Transactions

As usual, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

We have officially released v2.5.3. This release contains UI updates, a scales filter when searching for collectibles, and when you remove a collectible and indicate that it has been sold, the sale price is not required anymore.

Check it out!

Happy 4th of July to all of my Stashers in the United States!

We are just rolling with the updates. The listing page has now been updated to include an average price. These prices will get calculated once a day for collectibles that have transactions.

Here is a screenshot of the updated page:

And some examples to check out:

Sideshow Collectibles - Marvel - Thor

Hot Toys - Spider-Man 3 - Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Something Sexy View Post
    Happy 4th of July to all of my Stashers in the United States!
    Happy 20th of August to all non American Stashers out there.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.