Movies/TV/Games: Custom GI JOE: RETALIATION "Snake Eyes" RealD 3D Glasses

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Custom GI JOE: RETALIATION "Snake Eyes" RealD 3D Glasses

Details On How To Get A Pair Inside...

Cinemark announces that the first 100 people to see the action-packed G.I. JOE: RETALIATION from Paramount Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios (MGM) and Skydance Productions in RealD 3D at their local XD theatre will receive a complimentary pair of special collectible G.I. Joe RealD 3D glasses. These custom, limited edition RealD 3D glasses are available to the first 100 moviegoers attending 7:00 p.m. showtimes at participating U.S. theatres on Wednesday, March 27th, while supplies last.

Advance tickets for G.I. JOE: RETALIATION are on sale now at cinemark.com and at all XD theatre box offices.

A follow-up to the 2009 release G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA, which grossed more than $300 million worldwide, Paramount Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios (MGM) and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro, present G.I. JOE: RETALIATION.

In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra, they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. The film stars D.J. Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum, with Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson. Directed by Jon M. Chu and produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Brian Goldner. Written by Rhett Reese & Paul Wernick, based on Hasbro’s G.I. Joe® characters.

G.I. JOE: RETALIATION has been rated PG-13 for language, intense sequences of combat violence, brief sensuality and martial arts action.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1joeglasses.jpg 
Views:	1533 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	74442  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.