Hot Toys 1:6 Leslie Cheung Collectible Figure - UPDATE
New Details and Photos...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
Last month, Hot Toys had announced that they would be releasing a 1:6th collectible figure of Leslie Cheung, one of the most influential film actors and singers from Hong Kong (see our story HERE). Today Hot Toys updates collectors with new details and photos of this limited edition release.
Limited to 1000 pieces, the Leslie Cheung (Miss You Much Leslie Version) collectible figure is now available for Hong Kong fans to pre-order by online registration. Visit Hot Toys' Hong Kong official retail store Toy Hunters’ Facebook page (facebook.com/toyhunters) for more details.
For overseas customers, please contact your local distributors for details.
The 1:6th scale Leslie Cheung (Miss You Much Leslie Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of the iconic singer and film actor Leslie Cheung
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair of relaxed palms
. One (1) pair of fists
. One (1) pair of mic holding
. One (1) pair for singing gesture
. One (1) right palm for waist holding
- One (1) set of black suit
- One (1) white shirt
- One (1) black bow tie
- One (1) pair of black socks
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) director’s chair featuring Leslie Cheung’s autograph
- One (1) mic stand
- One (1) figure stand and one (1) figure stage with Leslie Cheung’s nameplate
- One (1) backdrop with curtain pattern like a stage
- One (1) Limited Edition Certificate
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume Designed by Hai Lim
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Release date: Q2 2013