Art Toys: TF13: Huck Gee's Post Apocalypse Dunny Series

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

TF13: Huck Gee's Post Apocalypse Dunny Series

Kidrobot Takes Us Into The Distant Future...

I'm not the biggest Dunny fan, but the Kano designed Flight Dunny series certainly caught my attention. They resembled classic Gundams and Transformers in their bold color schemes, something that appealed to this robot collector. The thing is, I found out about this last Kidrobot wave too late... like a couple hours too late. I had no idea these little 3-inch tall designer figures sold out so rapidly. Thankfully, my stop at Kidrobot's Toy Fair booth has given me a heads up on their next Dunny assortment: Huck Gee's Post Apocalypse Dunny Series.

This new assortment blends the aesthetics of Mad Max with mechanized war machines. And you know I love my robots. Orders for the Post Apocalypse wave will begin at KidRobot.com on February 28th. $9.95 a blind box, so if there's a particular character you want, you may want to order a case or prepare to partner up with some friends (as I'm doing - that white/green mecha Dunny is so mine).

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t13sr001_7.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	67842   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1flight.jpg 
Views:	623 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	67852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN52641.JPG 
Views:	2337 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	67782   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t13sr001_1.jpg 
Views:	807 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	67792   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t13sr001_3.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	67802  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t13sr001_4.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	67812   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t13sr001_5.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	67822   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t13sr001_6.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	67832  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 02-20-2013 at 10:45 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.