Hasbro: TF13: Hasbro My Little Pony

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

TF13: Hasbro My Little Pony

Friendship Is Magic When Twilight Sparkle Becomes A Princess

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

You heard right, and that’s the big news coming out of My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle is becoming a princess! Hasbro Studio VP Mike Vogel was on hand at Toy Fair to discuss the major development, but also to reassure fans that the character will still be the same geeky, hyper, and studious pony we’ve grown to love. In other news, Hasbro Studios is hard at work on more episodes, but they can’t say right now how many or when they will be airing. But, the next season will include the return of ponies who haven’t been around lately. And, next week’s finale episode will be a musical one with the most songs ever; we got to see a clip and it was a lot of fun.

In the showroom, the My Little Pony section was chock full of pony magic, with the usual assortment of full size pony figures, miniatures, and all manner of other fun products. Of course the Twilight Sparkle princess toys will be hot, and there are two sets capturing that event with the pony on her way to the coronation and then at the ceremony. Toys R Us will have three exclusives later this year: a multi-pack of many of the fan-favorite ponies and a large and small version of ponies in dark disguise. We even got a sneak peek at some upcoming My Little Pony Mimobots USB drives from Mimoco that haven’t yet been announced!

- Scott Rubin

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1026.JPG 
Views:	11187 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	66441  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.