Mattel Launches Masters of the Universe iOS Game App
Control He-Man In New "Tap and Slash" Side-Scroller...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.
Honoring the 30th anniversary of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe franchise, Mattel and Chillingo, a leading independent games publisher along with mobile developer GlitchSoft, have launched a new He-Man game app. Available in the App Store (itunes.apple.com), fans now have the chance to battle alongside He-Man throughout his kingdom of Eternia in a modern celebration of classic gameplay that will test player’s skill, speed and agility. Debuting on the iOS platform, the game features side-scrolling playability with powerful “Tap and Slash” functionality through 27 action packed levels spread across 7 beautifully rendered realms of Eternia.
Game Features Include:
- He-Man, Skeletor, Castle Grayskull, and other characters and settings of Eternia that fans know and love artfully re-mastered for today’s generation
- Fluid, intuitive, “Tap and Slash” controls for stunning He-Man swordplay and action
- Epic boss battles with He-Man’s greatest foes including Beast Man and Skeletor
- Collectible digital lore hidden in each level including 80s product art and mini-comic covers
- Strengthen He-Man with secret powers and in-game upgrades
- Plays great on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad mobile digital devices with retina-display graphics and sound effects
Source: Matty Collector