Square Enix: Square Enix's MASS EFFECT Play Arts Kai SERIES 1

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Square Enix's MASS EFFECT Play Arts Kai SERIES 1

Over 160 New Photos!...

Full review coming at you soon, but we wanted to share with you now over 160 new photos of Square Enix's first assortment of Mass Effect Play Arts Kai action figures. Pulled from the hit BioWare video game, this series stars our main hero Commander Shepard (Male) and two of his loyal crew: Ashley Williams and Garrus Vakarian. Check them out in action by following the link below.

All Photos by Jeff Saylor

Review Samples Courtesy of Square Enix

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1massALL2.jpg 
Views:	6155 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	41811  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Square Enix's MASS EFFECT Play Arts Kai SERIES 1

I love these figures iv had mine for a couple of weeks now and they are just stunning, photographs do not do them justice, especially Shepherd's head which has had a lot of critisism on forums, but it looks so much better in hand. I especialy cannot wait for Femshep and Tali, I just hope they do well enough for Play Arts Kai to release a 3rd series because I REALLY REALLY want Liara, EDI and James.

I need LEGION! Have to disagree on Shepard sculpt. There's just something off about it. Plus mine's pretty heavy-handed with shading making him look ill. Really wish they included a helmet. Other than that, and that I really wish you could attach weapons on their back, these are pretty cool figures. Certainly lightyears beyond the smaller ME figs. Great weapon selection and the armor sculpts are fantastic.
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 10-18-2012 at 01:46 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JeffSaylor View Post
    I need LEGION! Have to disagree on Shepard sculpt. There's just something off about it. Plus mine's pretty heavy-handed with shading making him look ill. Really wish they included a helmet. Other than that, and that I really wish you could attach weapons on their back, these are pretty cool figures. Certainly lightyears beyond the smaller ME figs. Great weapon selection and the armor sculpts are fantastic.
    I was a little surprised that there was not an alternative ( helmet head ) with Shepard , unless they are going to do what they did with Metal Gear Cyborg ninja an include the alternative head with the red painted version of the figure which costs another $60 - $70, WHICH WAS NOT COOL PLAY ARTS KAI, No, No No !

LOL, I hear ya with Cyborg. Luckily I prefer him masked, but yeah, that wasn't cool. It showed that they COULD have given us both heads from the get go, but didn't. I mean I realize it was suppose to be an exclusive, but they really didn't give fans time to decide which version to get... most had the standard version already locked in.

the sculpts are great and the posabilty looks waaaay better then the big fish figures. My only gripe: what is up with shepard's skin? he looks like a corpse!

i'm hoping for a Wrex soon!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.