Movies/TV/Games: Clone Wars Returns for its Fifth Season

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Clone Wars Returns for its Fifth Season

Series Enters Syndication Nationwide...

Following a fourth season full of surprises, the spectacular action and riveting story of Star Wars: The Clone Wars intensifies in Season Five on Cartoon Network at a new day and time. Starting September 29, 2012 at 9:30 am, the classic heroes and villains of the world famous Star Wars Saga continue their adventures as The Clone Wars moves to Cartoon Network’s action series Saturday mornings.

The shadow of the dark side falls upon Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Five as the series moves closer to the grim events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. The Saga continues as Jedi heroes face a galaxy of foes. With unparalleled visuals, sound, action and adventure, Star Wars: The Clone Wars continues the cinematic saga with the equivalent of a short animated Star Wars movie each week. Season Five is filled with explosive action, exotic worlds, intriguing characters and shocking turns as several major players face their destinies as the galaxy plunges into darkness.

In addition to its bold new episodes, the celebrated stories of the series’ first two seasons will premiere in domestic syndication, marking its first appearance ever on U.S. broadcast television. Now, Star Wars: The Clone Wars will be available to a whole new audience, as well as provide an additional destination for its already loyal viewers to relive the amazing saga from its beginning. For a listing of participating stations, visit starwars.com as the September launch approaches.

Source: Lucasfilm

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1cwS5t.jpg 
Views:	913 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	31066  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Clone Wars Returns for its Fifth Season

i'm really interested to see how things play out in season 5. i LOVE the clone wars though i wasn't to impressed with season 4. it simply took too long for the cool episodes to roll out. however it did end nicely ... very nicely. the maul/savage union was epic. outside of the republic commando episode (i'm sure we are all looking forward to that) i'm mostly looking forward to seeing how things play out between Asoka and Ventress. i see that Ventress has taken on a more permanent roll as a bounty hunter, which is awesome, but i wonder if she will manage to implant some doubt towards the Jedi way. a thing the fans of the show have always wondered is what was the ultimate fate of Asoka and i wonder if we will get some hint of it this season.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.