Mattel: MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures

Ram Man, Strobo, Jitsu, More...

Following our San Diego Comic-Con Mattypalooza Wrap-Up (see HERE), Mattel provides new images of their MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 figures.

As previously reported, Club Eternia figures in 2013 will cost $25 each or $27 day of purchase. These include:

Subscription figure King He-Man with Subternia Map and DC mini comic ("Secret Origin of Skeletor" - 12 pages)

Netossa (January)

Ram Man (February - first oversized $30 figure, includes two heads, ax and articulated legs!)

Jitsu (February)

Fang Man (Filmation - March)

Traveling convention exclusive Strobo with bonus unmasked Zodak head.

Fighting Foe Men 3-Pack: Dittstoryer, Shield Maiden Sherrlyn, and Dawg-O-Tor (2nd Quarter 2013)

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For action figures, statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ramman.jpg 
Views:	2228 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	30077   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fanman.jpg 
Views:	2163 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	30078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fightfoe.jpg 
Views:	2232 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	30079   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1jitsu.jpg 
Views:	2193 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	30080   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1kingman.jpg 
Views:	2899 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	30081  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1netossa.jpg 
Views:	2235 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	30082   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1strobo.jpg 
Views:	2739 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	30083  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: MOTUC Club Eternia 2013 Figures

Ooh, I can't wait to get my hands on that King He-Man!

And Ram-Man & Jitsu are going to make some people very happy.

But what's with this 3-pack? I've never heard of these characters. Who are they?? Why do they put them all in a 3-pack and force us to buy them? This is even worse than the Star Sisters last year.

If you want to do a 3-pack then fine. At least do 3-packs of something useful like maybe army-builders like 3 Snakemen variants or 3 Horde Troopers or something like that. But I didn't need the Star Sisters last year and I need these guys even less.

I'm already signed up for my 2013 sub from day one because I want to keep this line I love going but I know a lot of people who don't want to subscribe precisely because of these 3-pack fiascos.

And also I just found out that Granamyr is NOT included in my sub. WHAT is up with that??? I would rather have had an awesome creature like Granamyr included in the sub than this useless 3-pack.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.