Square Enix: Square Enix Takes on Batman: Arkham City

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Square Enix Takes on Batman: Arkham City

New Play Arts Kai Batman and Catwoman...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

After their popular first assortment of Play Arts Kai based on Batman: Arkham Asylum, Square Enix is targeting the sequel for a stunning new series. Pulled from Batman: Arkham City come an all-new Batman action figure (pictured above), as well as the sexy Catwoman (below) - both in Square Enix's fully accessorized, hyper-articulated, and approximately 9-inch tall Play Arts Kai format. Check out the images Square Enix has released and keep an eye out for further details as their May, 2013 release date approaches.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityBATS1.jpg 
Views:	6957 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	29107   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityBATS2.jpg 
Views:	1391 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	29108   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityBATS3.jpg 
Views:	1434 
Size:	244.3 KB 
ID:	29109   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityBATS4.jpg 
Views:	607 
Size:	224.7 KB 
ID:	29110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityBATS5.jpg 
Views:	619 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	29111  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityBATS6.jpg 
Views:	556 
Size:	227.3 KB 
ID:	29112   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityBATS7.jpg 
Views:	1044 
Size:	366.3 KB 
ID:	29113   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityCATS1.jpg 
Views:	9571 
Size:	255.7 KB 
ID:	29114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityCATS2.jpg 
Views:	1089 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	29115   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityCATS3.jpg 
Views:	932 
Size:	220.2 KB 
ID:	29116  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityCATS4.jpg 
Views:	632 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	29117   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityCATS5.jpg 
Views:	2440 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	29118   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityCATS6.jpg 
Views:	1828 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	29119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1arkhamcityCATS7.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	374.5 KB 
ID:	29120  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Square Enix Takes on Batman: Arkham City

Catwoman looks fantastic and is a must, but Batman looks almost identicle to the Arkham Asylum figure, im not sure i can justify £40 - £ 50 for such a similar figure, especialy with 3 Play Arts Mass Effect figures coming out in September.

haha, i must agree with trickybbam, the catwoman figure is stunning and the batman fig does look like a carbon copy of the previous one only with a few differences. however, i must admit the moment i saw this batman figure on bigbadtoystore's website, i instantly pre-ordered it. i like the new cape, the updated colors (his cape/cowel has an even more pronounced bluish purple color) and the extra head sculpt is really cool. but trickybbam, why oh why did you have to bring up the mass effect figures. i very nearly forgot about those. now, once again, i can't stop thinking about them. they are insanely cool looking!

Quote Originally Posted by genefactor View Post
    haha, i must agree with trickybbam, the catwoman figure is stunning and the batman fig does look like a carbon copy of the previous one only with a few differences. however, i must admit the moment i saw this batman figure on bigbadtoystore's website, i instantly pre-ordered it. i like the new cape, the updated colors (his cape/cowel has an even more pronounced bluish purple color) and the extra head sculpt is really cool. but trickybbam, why oh why did you have to bring up the mass effect figures. i very nearly forgot about those. now, once again, i can't stop thinking about them. they are insanely cool looking!
    LOL, your not wrong, Shepard, Garrus and Williams are the coolest looking figures I have seen, Im just praying they do well and Play Arts bring out a second series, Liara, Tali and Vega would be my choice for a second ME3 series. Of course if play arts expand in to the rest of the series, MMWaaahhh, Rex, Miranda, Legion, Thane OMG id have to re-mortgage my house !

https://www.figures.com/forums/news/1...ai-update.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.