Comic-Con "The Hobbit" World Premiere Giveaway
A Trip of a Lifetime to Middle-earth...
Tourism New Zealand is very excited to be involved in Comic-Con this year and will be giving away a trip of a lifetime to Middle-earth to one lucky fanboy – including tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in Wellington, New Zealand.
In association with Weta and Air New Zealand, the journey to Middle-earth for the winner and a companion will include:
· 6 day trip for two to New Zealand (newzealand.com)
· Round-trip flights on Air New Zealand - (airnewzealand.com)
· VIP tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set – (hobbitontours.com)
· Visit the Weta Cave and meet the artists from Weta Workshop - (wetanz.com)
· See movie set locations in Queenstown - (queenstownnz.co.nz)
· PLUS – two tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, in Wellington on November 28, 2012
Fans can enter to win exclusively at the Weta booth at San Diego Comic-Con.
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.