Have your face transformed onto a carbonite frozen figure...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For a limited time, guests at Disney's Hollywood Studios can visit the "Carbon-Freeze Me" Experience to have their faces digitally captured from multiple angles and then magically transformed into carbonite figurines. Watch as Disney Parks Blog author Gary Buchanan and Star Wars Weekends Celebrity Host Ashley Eckstein tour the Carbon-Freezing Chamber and try out the experience for themselves.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ac-WE6-340&feature=youtube"]Carbon-Freeze Me[/ame]

Each carbonite figurine is $99.95 (plus shipping). You can order additional figurines using the same image scan for $74.95 each. The replica figurine can be hung on a wall, just like the gangster Jabba the Hutt did in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. Guests also receive a light-up wristband. This limited-time Carbon-Freeze Me Experience is currently open every day and will continue to operate through June 16, 2012. To make advance reservations for Carbon-Freeze Me, call 407-WDW-TECH (407-939-8324). Walk-ins can be accommodated based on availability.