Gaming Heads: Gaming Heads Presents Team Fortress 2's THE ENGINEER

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Gaming Heads Presents Team Fortress 2's THE ENGINEER

Next Valve Gaming Statue Revealed...

To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Anime-Island.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

Gaming Heads presents the next statue in their Valve Team Fortress 2 range: The Engineer.

This amiable, soft-spoken Texan loves barbecues, guns, and higher education. Natural curiosity, ten years as a roughneck in the west Texas oilfields, and eleven hard science PhDs have trained him to design, build and repair a variety of deadly contraptions.

Standing 13 inches tall, the Engineer has a myriad of different weapons and gadgets at his disposal. Not only does the regular edition come with the Engineer’s trademark wrench, it also comes with an additional golden wrench to swap with depending on the collector’s preference.

The exclusive version has a multitude of different features. Not only does the statue include both wrenches (as is standard on the regular model), but also includes a further two additional pieces. The first is the Engineer’s basic sentry turret, which features a beacon that illuminates. The second piece is another one of the Engineer’s weapons: The Gunslinger, which can replace the Engineer’s wrench-holding hand if desired.

The exclusive version of the Engineer’s base has also been made a little bigger to accommodate the extra space needed to create a very complete looking statue to add to your collection.

Pre-orders for The Engineer statue are now being accepted at gamingheads.com. The regular edition - limited to 750 pieces in either team Red or Blu colors - are priced at $219.99 each. The exclusive editions - limited to 350 pieces in either team Red or Blu colors - are priced at $269.99 each.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerblue.jpg 
Views:	2371 
Size:	461.4 KB 
ID:	155311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerblue2.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	269.2 KB 
ID:	155321   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerblueEX.jpg 
Views:	375 
Size:	338.4 KB 
ID:	155331   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerblueEX1.jpg 
Views:	3429 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	155341   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerred.jpg 
Views:	2149 
Size:	462.9 KB 
ID:	155351  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerred2.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	261.3 KB 
ID:	155361   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerred3.jpg 
Views:	4428 
Size:	344.5 KB 
ID:	155371   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerredEX.jpg 
Views:	642 
Size:	330.9 KB 
ID:	155381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1engineerredEX1.jpg 
Views:	2077 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	155391  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Gaming Heads Presents Team Fortress 2's THE ENGINEER

That sight of the engineer! he's damn cool. I wish I was at least somewhat resembling him not only in the sole fact that I'm an engineering student, but also being able to further my own agenda in conversations and actions like he does, or at least hire him, lol. Until this becomes reality, I'll keep asking MyAssignmentLab to do my engineering homework. Graduating from college and becoming a professional engineer is more difficult task that anyone would think!

Exciting news for Dover Handyman! Can't wait to add THE ENGINEER to my collection. Thanks for the heads-up!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

So cool!

www.concretesugarland.com can't wait to add The Engineer to my Team Fortress 2 collection.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.