Bluefin Tamashii Nations: S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (Comic-Con Explosion)

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (Comic-Con Explosion)

The King of Monsters takes on San Diego with exciting new exclusive...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Get ready to celebrate destruction this July 2012! Bandai Japan's Collectors label, Tamashii Nations, announces a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive that will blow the roof off with S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (Comic-Con Explosion).

Featuring a unique fiery explosion color scheme and twenty-nine points of articulation, this 6-inch tall (15" from head to tail) collectible action figure has been professionally crafted by the renowned monster maker Yuji Sakai to replicate Godzilla’s form as seen in the 1994 Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla (commonly referred to as "MogeGoji"). Illustrated by prominent Japanese artist and character designer, Yasushi Torisawa, exclusive package art commemorates San Diego Comic-Con International 2012, and appropriately depicts the beloved San Diego Convention Center being attacked by Godzilla. Check out the packaging on Twitter as well as the Bluefin's Facebook page. Bluefin also announces that their Facebook page will soon have a S.H. Monster Arts survey to help determine future releases and the direction to take the Monster Arts line.

The S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (Comic-Con Explosion) exclusive will be available at Bluefin's booth during Comic-Con, July 11-15, priced at $55 - while supplies last.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exploding 01.jpg 
Views:	5405 
Size:	250.0 KB 
ID:	27371   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exploding 02.jpg 
Views:	7593 
Size:	247.8 KB 
ID:	27372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exploding 03.jpg 
Views:	5721 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	27373  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 03-08-2013 at 11:51 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (Comic-Con Explosion)

This is AWESOME! True, I would've preferred a "Meltdown" version, but this will look great among my collection of burning, melting, and radiating Godzillas.

Re: S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (Comic-Con Explosion)

Ooh, ahh...

I agree, he looks great

But I find the plastic of some of these clear edition figs can be pretty brittle sometimes

I once had a clear purple version of SOTA's Street Fighter Bison just crumble away at the hip joints on me. Man was I ticked off cuz I paid quite a bit for him too

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.