Square Enix: Play Arts Kai CYBORG NINJA - NEW PHOTOS

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Play Arts Kai CYBORG NINJA - NEW PHOTOS

Bigger IS better. Over 70 new images of the high-tech killing machine...

It has been a mighty long time since we've received a cool collectible of Gray Fox - aka CYBORG NINJA - from the hit video game Metal Gear Solid. In fact the only one that comes to my mind is the excellent figure released by McFarlane Toys way back in 1999. I absolutely love that McFarlane release - then and now - so I was pretty darn excited when Square Enix announced that the high-tech warrior would be debuting a new Play Arts Kai series. Created to celebrate the 25th anniversary of MGS, Cyborg Ninja, along with Solid Snake, kick off the Play Arts sub-line in an all-new Kai scale of (drum roll)... 10 inches tall; a full inch taller than past Kai releases. That extra inch is passed on to the price tag of $59.99 each (about $10 more than standard Kai), but man, oh man is it an incredible size! Full review to come, but until then, enjoy the new pics by following the link below!

Photos by: Jeff Saylor

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Play Arts Kai CYBORG NINJA - NEW PHOTOS

Got mine a few weeks ago, along with Solid Snake and I love it !

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.