McFarlane: Walking Dead TV Series 2 UPDATE

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Walking Dead TV Series 2 UPDATE

First images surface. Pre-orders now being accepted...

Rick Grimes 2

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

BigBadToyStore.com is now accepting pre-orders on McFarlane's second assortment of TV series-based Walking Dead action figures. While the lineup for this wave was revealed back at Toy Fair (see HERE), BBTS' listing gives fans their first look at what the figures will look like, along with a description of their accessories and action features.

Slated to hit store shelves in October 2012, The Walking Dead TV Series 2 will star:

* Rick Grimes 2 – Figure features interchangeable hands to hold multiple weapons, along with 14 points of articulation. Additional accessories include removable revolver, rifle with strap, and animal control stick for zombie catching.

* Shane Walsh – Rick’s partner and loyal friend has become the antagonist of season two. Shane is featured in tactical attire with a shaved head and features a gun raising play-action, ready to pick off zombies with his single-barrel shotgun.

* Bicycle Girl Zombie – Figure features an eerie reaching motion play-action while lying on her base. Accessories include a damaged cell phone and jeans, as seen in webisodes.

* Well Zombie – Figure includes 9 points of articulation with a pull-apart play-action that reveals his soft gooey guts inside. Accessories include attached rope and canned ham.

* RV Zombie – During the opening scene of season two, one of the most intense scenes happens as a mob of flesh-eating zombies swarm the group. Unaware of the flesh-eating zombie onslaught, Andrea becomes trapped in the recreational vehicle when one climbs aboard. Under attack from this “RV” Zombie, Andrea fights back, stabbing the zombie in the eyeball with a screwdriver. This zombie figure simulates that scene with a flip-back head play-action and a removable screwdriver in it's eye.

Shane Walsh

RV Zombie

Well Zombie

Bicycle Zombie

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1bikezom2A.jpg 
Views:	2126 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	26975   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1bikezom2B.jpg 
Views:	5524 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	26976   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1rick2.jpg 
Views:	2273 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	26977   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1shane2.jpg 
Views:	2908 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	26978   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1RVzom2.jpg 
Views:	1997 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	26979  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1wellzom2.jpg 
Views:	1998 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	26980  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Walking Dead TV Series 2 UPDATE

I love Walking Dead, so these should have been a no brainer, but when i got the first series, I was so dissapointed with the tiny scale of the figures,

A ) i felt like id been ripped off

B ) they didnt go with any of my other collections.

So sorry Mr Mcfarlane, thats a no from me.

Re: Walking Dead TV Series 2 UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by Trickybbam View Post
    I love Walking Dead, so these should have been a no brainer, but when i got the first series, I was so dissapointed with the tiny scale of the figures,

A ) i felt like id been ripped off

B ) they didnt go with any of my other collections.

So sorry Mr Mcfarlane, thats a no from me.
    Right! If these was in 6inch sale and had just a little more articulation i would be all over these.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.