Diamond/DST: TF12 - The Munsters

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

TF12 - The Munsters

Classic creature family gets new toys...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

One of Diamond Select's best lines of 2011 - The Munsters - will expand in 2012 with a few more toys. Completing most of the family this summer will be an Eddie and Marilyn Two-Pack (see our story HERE). Come September will be an all-new assortment. Munsters Series 2 will include Racer Herman, Racer Grandpa, and Lily w/Parasol. DST told us that the "Select" versions will pack a bonus piece to build the staircase and is considering Spot as part of that.

Also announced was a black-and-white assortment based on Series 1's characters. Release on these figures to be decided.

Lastly, Minimates Vehicles Series 4 will include the Munsters Koach (pictured below). Look for this hot rod in July.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: TF12 - The Munsters

Man they had me falling out of my chair in surprise last year when Series 1 was announced and this year they've gone and done it again!

I considered us Munster fans unbelievably lucky in getting even 1 series of Munsters figures but I never ever expected we'd get a Series 2!!

If they do variants for Eddie and Marilyn too I think they should make Eddie from the episode where Grandpa accidentally causes Eddie to grow a beard (one of the most hilarious episodes ever, LOL).

And it wasn't in the actual show, but Pat Priest did a photo shoot with the Munstermobile back when the show was still on the air in which "Marilyn" wore nothing but a skimpy leopardskin-print bikini. Yowza! (--Might have to resort to making that one myself as a custom...)

Well, you just know I'm gonna to be buying the hell outta these. (Can't wait to see what accessories they come with this time. The last ones were outstanding!)

Re: TF12 - The Munsters

I'd love more lab stuff for Grandpa's lab. -- Maybe that wall of machines you always see on the left side of the lab?

The B & W figs are cool too. I really like the way Herman looks in B & W

I would love some (60s TV) Addams Family figures too.

Also:
    Gilligan's Island
    Get Smart
    Bewitched
    Beverly Hillbillies
    I Dream of Jeannie

These are my fave comedies of all time!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.