NECA: TF12 - Assassin's Creed

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

TF12 - Assassin's Creed

New Ezio action figures, prop replicas, more...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

NECA continues to tap the popularity of Ubisoft's hit video game series Assassin's Creed with new collectibles for 2012. On the action figure front, GameStop's deal for the exclusive Da Vinci's Flying Machine has lapsed so NECA will be re-releasing it at general retail (Toys"R"Us, etc). More info and pics on this winged wonder can be found in our story HERE. In April fans should be on the look out for a new Onyx Ezio while this summer will see the release of Ezio Auditore (pictured top) from the latest Assassin's Creed game, Revelations. A pair of collectible Head Knocker bobbleheads round off the figural releases.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbB_Eu2D4c"]ASSASSIN'S CREED[/ame]

The most exciting item on display at Toy Fair was a working replica of Ezio's Hidden Blade. Cast in high-impact plastic, the prop looked every bit like the real deal, but at a fraction of the cost of actual metal blades on the market today (around $30). Look for it this summer. Check out the video above to see the Ezio's Hidden Blade in action!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: TF12 - Assassin's Creed

SWEET JESUS! Are those hidden blade gauntlets going to be available in australia? I'll take 5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judoguru View Post
    SWEET JESUS! Are those hidden blade gauntlets going to be available in australia? I'll take 5!!!
    Don’t bet on it. We never get anything like that here. It would most likely be deemed too dangerous.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

hey i want to know how i can buy that i have to look store or order ??? i want buy 2 gauntlets

As the story states "sometime this summer". No solid release date has been locked down just yet (this video was shot at Toy Fair - which is an early preview of items to come throughout the year). I would imagine pre-orders will be starting within the next couple months.

I've asked Randy at NECA to see if there are more concrete details... stay tuned.

ok so that mean i can order now or ??? i just want to make sure i will order them next month not sure let me know it i hope i can got them

No, no one is accepting pre-orders... yet. Should be soon though, we'll keep you posted.

We'll, is this going to be available in australia like that other guy asked? hope this gets into Australia. We don't have any good resources to make our own hidden blades

For those interested Da Vinci's Flying Machine is now on Toys R Us shelves. Marked at $30 it's a pretty cool replica and perfect for making an awesome Assassin's Creed diorama.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.