NECA: TF12 - Aliens and Prometheus

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

TF12 - Aliens and Prometheus

Colonial Marines and the mother of all Aliens getting the NECA treatment soon...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

The Aliens movie license will see various releases in the coming future including two Colonial Marines of which one character has been confirmed to be Corporal Hicks while the other will be announced at a later date. A brand new Alien Warrior with all new articulation is also in the works. Last but not least, the Alien Queen will be receiving the action figure treatment as well with a possible (not locked in) 2013 release.

While this is very exciting news for Alien fans, the biggest announcement is that NECA will be producing action figures based on the upcoming Prometheus film as a separate toy line. While no details regarding the figures could be divulged at press time, there is sure to be some fantastic content in Ridley Scott's upcoming Alien prequel.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1queenuse.jpg 
Views:	11707 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	25674  
    Last edited by •ONEYE•; 02-13-2012 at 11:52 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: TF12 - Aliens and Prometheus

This is the best Action Figure news, I have waited so long for someone to produce Colonial marine figures, I just hope eventualy they release even more Marines. + Promethius, I am a huge Ridley Scott fan and am so looking forward to the new film, so to hear that Neca (argubly the finest action figure makers ever ) are producing a figure line is amazing.

I would love an Aliens figure scale like Gi Joe and Star Wars...That way you could get playsets, etc.

6 inch all you get is figures.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

NECA just released some more details about their upcoming Alien projects.

Check it: All About The 2012 Aliens and Prometheus Action Figure Line | National Entertainment Collectibles Association

I love NECA so much right now they freaking rock.

• 1/4 Scale Original Alien: To compliment the already amazing 1/4 Scale Predators.
    • New Aliens Warriors: Apparently blue and brown variants PLUS battle damaged variants. So a possibility of 4 separate figures. Army building FTW!
    • Prometheus line: Not just a few figures, a whole line! Sweet!
    • Colonial Marines: Hicks plus another, hopefully Hudson with a "Game over man!" soundchip. And they hinted that they'll continue the line and make the rest. If the Lost Tribe can get figures the Marines can too!
    • Alien Queen: It's inevitable!

First Predator gets the works with a whole mess of awesome figures and now Alien. All my money NECA, all my money.

Outstanding!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.