Tips for Toy Fair
Shipping and traveling advice from Collectibles Insurance...
TIPS FOR TOY FAIR
- Keep collectibles with you while you travel. Do not place them in checked baggage or leave them in your car unattended.
- Carry collectibles in a bag that leaves both hands free to avoid putting them down.
- Do not put your company name or company name you are shipping to on the package. The company name often alerts possible thieves within the shipping company that the package contains something valuable.
- Pack small items in a LARGE box that would be difficult to put in a pocket or conceal under a jacket to lessen the chance that the item can be stolen while it is being shipped.
- Avoid shipping items on Fridays or before a holiday.
- Use the fastest shipping method requiring a delivery signature.
It is easier than ever to get a quote and APPLY ONLINE for insurance to protect your inventory. Just CLICK HERE, input 5-7 pieces of information to generate a quote and then click the Apply Online button. Donít put is off another day.
When calling or completing an application, be sure to indicate you are a member of Figures.com in order to receive 5% off your first term premium.
About Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC (www.CollectInsure.com)
Since 1966, Collectibles Insurance Services has been "insuring today's treasures from tomorrow's tragedy." As a company founded by fellow collectors, we understand that your collection is worth so much more than just money. And as experts in collectibles insurance, we know standard homeowners insurance alone isn't enough to replace your treasures.