Yo Joe!

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

Our affiliate site YoJoe.com has a new Sit Rep, this time it's Shout Factory's: G.I. Joe Series 2: Season 1 set.

I have to preface this review by saying this: I don't entirely loathe the DiC G.I. Joe series. Hard to believe, I know! But this was the series that I remember watching - I was actually a little too young to remember much of the Sunbow run. And with the DiC series being aired on USA network at the time, well, I saw more of this series than the other. So when Shout! Factory announced they'd be releasing the first season of this series on DVD, I was ecstatic. After all, prior to this set's release, you could only legally own four episodes on four VHS cassette tapes. And of those four tapes, only "Revenge of the Pharaohs" comes from the first season.