Diamond/DST: "Star Trek: The Next Generation" Goes Retro

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

"Star Trek: The Next Generation" Goes Retro

Picard and the Borg join 8-inch cloth-costume toy line...

Diamond Select Toys announces that they will be expanding the ranks of their cloth-costume Star Trek Retro toy line (already at 16 figures!) with the addition of Star Trek: The Next Generation. The series, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, will kick off with 8-inch figures of Captain Jean-Luc Picard and a fearsome Borg drone. Beam them into your collections this summer...

Source: DST

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardborg_settingphoto1.jpg 
Views:	1203 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	24749  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: "Star Trek: The Next Generation" Goes Retro

I have to say i dont like these retro cloth figures, whatever happened to Diamond Selects great 7" figure line.

Bah, I'm not interested in crappy Megos.

Bring back your excellent 7" figure line!

I am just dying to buy up all those unreleased/cancelled figs you spent all that money developing.

Especially 7of9 with Borg alcove and the rest of the Borg line!
    Also Nurse Chapel & Reoman Rand & Mark Lenard as Romulan Captain.
    And Sisko in Defiant command chair.
    And Gul Dukat.
    And Salt Vampire.
    And... and...

I've got money here just waiting to be yours, Diamond (and you won't get any of it giving me unwanted Megos).

Come on, do it!!!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by S'laargorath View Post
    Bah, I'm not interested in crappy Megos.

Bring back your excellent 7" figure line!

I am just dying to buy up all those unreleased/cancelled figs you spent all that money developing.

Especially 7of9 with Borg alcove and the rest of the Borg line!
    Also Nurse Chapel & Reoman Rand & Mark Lenard as Romulan Captain.
    And Sisko in Defiant command chair.
    And Gul Dukat.
    And Salt Vampire.
    And... and...

I've got money here just waiting to be yours, Diamond (and you won't get any of it giving me unwanted Megos).

Come on, do it!!!
    YEAH, the one's i wanted with was the commander Kruge and Maltz 2 pack from Search for Spock,

+ Gul Dukat, i have still not got over them canceling those .

Yeah, if they can't get them into mass market, I thought what they did with releasing some figs as TRU USA exclusives was a good idea. At the very least they should continue with that.

They were kind of a b!tch for me to get a hold of cuz I'm outside the USA, but at least they came out. I LOVE my squad of Romulan soldiers & Klingon Kang! Totally awesome figs!!

Give us mo~re, Diamond!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S'laargorath View Post
    Yeah, if they can't get them into mass market, I thought what they did with releasing some figs as TRU USA exclusives was a good idea. At the very least they should continue with that.

They were kind of a b!tch for me to get a hold of cuz I'm outside the USA, but at least they came out. I LOVE my squad of Romulan soldiers & Klingon Kang! Totally awesome figs!!

Give us mo~re, Diamond!!!
    yeah for me the only option is e-bay as im in the UK and my local comic shop closed down last year, although Play.com is prety good.

Id love for Diamond select to bring us some more 7" Star trek figures, but in the past they have suffered with terrible choices for figures released. but that was more there Stargate and Battlestar lines

These are going to fail at retail. Period.

When they do, I sincerely hope that DST doesn't decide to cancel the ships.

Bring back the Borg wave! Bring the Enterprise-B, Excelsior, and Klingon BOP as promised!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.