CS Moore Studios: MX Collectibles Collegiate Mascot Busts

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

MX Collectibles Collegiate Mascot Busts

Capturing the spirit and fierce determination of your favorite college football team...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

CS Moore Studios announces that they have launched a new sister company called MX Collectibles which is producing a new line of dynamic, officially-licensed college football team mascot collectible busts. Series 1 will include the 2011 SEC Champion Louisiana State University Tigers, the 2011 ACC Champion Clemson University Tigers, the Brigham Young University Cougars and the University of Memphis Tigers. Future releases will feature mascots from other well-known and beloved institutions, all with a gloried football tradition.

Sculpted by master collectibles sculptor Clayburn Moore, the busts depict the respective team's mascot clutching a football in one arm, while flexing the other arm in a pose that shows strength, pride and the keen determination to win. Each cold-cast porcelain, hand-painted bust stands nearly 6" tall and is packaged in a full-color collector's box.

"As a longtime fan and follower of college football, I’m proud to be a part of this exciting new line of university mascot busts," said MX Collectibles President Clayburn Moore.

MX Collectibles' Collegiate Mascot Busts Series 1 are scheduled to ship in 2nd Quarter 2012. Retailers can preview the line in person at the Zenescope Entertainment booth at the American International Toy Fair in New York February 12-15, 2012 (booth #4920), and collectors can check them out at the CS Moore Studio booth during Wizard's New Orleans Comic Con January 28-29, 2012.

For more information on MX Collectibles' line of Collegiate Mascot Busts and to order, visit mxcollectibles.com.

Source: CS Moore

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BYU.jpg 
Views:	2396 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	24649   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clemson.jpg 
Views:	2446 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	24650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LSU.jpg 
Views:	2691 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	24651   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Memphis.jpg 
Views:	2445 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	24652  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: MX Collectibles Collegiate Mascot Busts

Welcome to the MX Collectibles blog! Here you'll find news and updates about our popular Collegiate Mascot Busts, as well as tips and advice for keeping your bust in good condition. From here you can get online essay help to write thesis assignment easily. From storing your bust to getting it autographed by your favorite mascot, we've got everything you need to know! So check us out and let us help you #MakeMascotLivesGreat again!

The collection is very beautiful. I am collecting all the colorful collection of ACC Champion 2011.
    run 3

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This is really awesome. Thank you for sharing them
    Sunset Park oven repair
    Last edited by caliweb; 03-20-2023 at 07:02 AM.

I wish I can collect these too!! They are so cool!! Saskatoon Residential Cleaning

Thanks sharing of this. Its give me a huge help to start a new blog this year. M and K Washer Repair

This collection is huge! I am betting my money on this. emergency plumber chilliwack

Helpful information here in the put up, we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. credit repair huntersville

Here, I would like to introduce to you a game to relieve stress and fatigue, it will help you have happy moments after tired working hours. Invite your friends to join this exciting game and win!!! word puzzles

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.