CARD BACK: McFarlane Toys' The Matrix SENTINEL (2003)

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

McFarlane Toys' The Matrix SENTINEL (2003)

Cyber squid for the win...

McFarlane Toys The Matrix Series 2

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

In 2003, McFarlane Toys picked up where N2 Toys left off (see their Card Back HERE) with detailed action figures from The Matrix trilogy. The dynamically pre-posed approach to the line worked well overall, figures like "Lobby Scene" Trinity and Neo being two awesome examples. However, McFarlane's Matrix figures really shined with the fully articulated deluxe boxed sets, such as the APU and Sentinel. While the former fighting mech was prone to breaking due to its fragile plastic construction, the cool cyber squid was just an amazing action figure in sculpt and size (more than 27 inches long with tentacles stretched out!). Towards the end of the run I picked up two Sentinels on sale for like $10 each. Looking back I wish I bought 10; simply an incredible deal on an equally incredible figure.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	McMatrixSentinel.JPG 
Views:	3841 
Size:	284.2 KB 
ID:	24648  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.