Four-armed aliens, flying machines and crazy combat galore...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.

Disney has released a new trailer for JOHN CARTER, Disney's upcoming film based on Edgar Rice Burroughs' classic sci-fi novels. The trailer shows off the film's spectacular special effects in a series of over-the-top action scenes. It's all looking VERY good, but I can't shake the feeling that I've seen some of this before (Avatar, Attack of the Clones). Still, as a passionate sci-fi fan, John Carter's on my must-see movie list.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlvYKl1fjBI"]John Carter[/ame]

Arriving in theaters March 9, 2012, John Carter tells the story of war-weary, former military captain John Carter (Taylor Kitsch), who is inexplicably transported to Mars where he becomes reluctantly embroiled in a conflict of epic proportions amongst the inhabitants of the planet, including Tars Tarkas (Willem Dafoe) and the captivating Princess Dejah Thoris (Lynn Collins). In a world on the brink of collapse, Carter rediscovers his humanity when he realizes that the survival of Barsoom and its people rests in his hands.