The Top 5 Horror Movie Mini Busts

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

The Top 5 Horror Movie Mini Busts

Mini busts aren't for everyone. A lot of memorabilia collectors appreciate these little polystone and resin statues that took the geek market by storm in the early twenty-first century, but some folks might prefer to spend their money on other items. That's cool. Because God knows there are enough collectibles out there these days to cater to every imaginable taste. But count me in the pro-mini-bust camp. Partly because I have a small apartment, and the amount of space in which I can display my collectibles is pretty limited. Full-size figurines are a little too big (and expensive) for me, and most action figures are too small, lacking in detail, and, well, plastic-looking. So the mini bust is the perfect three-dimensional medium with which to celebrate my favorite movie characters.

Here's what's considered to be the five best mini busts of the horror genre:

the_top_5_horror_movie_mini_busts - FEARnet

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: The Top 5 Horror Movie Mini Busts

Minibusts aren't bad. I got this Terminator 2 3D Minibust (Battle Damged Arnold) from Universal Studios. It looks pretty good for it's price. It's not on my figure shelf but it's on my studying desk. Goodluck with your minibusts!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.