Movies/TV/Games: THE SCORPION KING 3 on Blu-ray & DVD

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

THE SCORPION KING 3 on Blu-ray & DVD

"Battle for Redemption" on home video January 17, 2012...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.

For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

A once-powerful warrior king takes on a new life as an assassin for hire in the DVD Original The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption, available on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download January 17, 2012. The latest chapter in Universal's The Mummy franchise, The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption brings the heroic, larger-than-life saga of the dethroned king Mathayus to face some of his fiercest demons and most vicious rivals - both real and supernatural - ever.

The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption stars Golden Globe winner Ron Perlman (Sons of Anarchy, Hellboy II: The Golden Army) as Horus, the powerful King of Egypt and Billy Zane (The Roommate, Titanic) as the villainous Talus. Directed by Roel Reiné, the film also stars Victor Webster as Mathayus and UFC star Kimbo Slice, Bostin Christopher; six-time WWE World Champion Dave Bautista, and Temeura Morrison, Selina Lo and Krystal Vee.

BLU-RAY and DVD BONUS FEATURES:

· DELETED SCENES MONTAGE: Set to the film’s epic score, this montage of deleted shots provides a pictorial look at the production
    · SWORDS AND SCORPIONS: A MAKING OF: Viewers are given an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how this epic action film was brought to life, filled with cast and crew interviews.
    · PREPARING FOR BATTLE: Get up close and personal with undefeated black belt champion Victor Webster as he transforms himself into the perfect action hero
    · FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR ROEL REINË
    · DELETED/EXTENDED SCENES

BLU-RAY Combo pack Exclusive BONUS FEATURES:

· BD-LIVE
    · pocket BLU app
    · DIGITAL COPY

Source: Universal PR

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: THE SCORPION KING 3 on Blu-ray & DVD

So let me get this straight Jambroni, it's the Scorpion King but da Rock ain't in this one?

The Rock wasn't in the Scorpion King 2 either. That was Michael Copon playing a younger Rock (ala prequel). But I hear ya, that's like a new actor replacing say, Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker, mid-way through the Star Wars series.

Cool DVD movie.I love Scorpion King most specially now that Batista is in the movie too. When is this going to release in the market? I cant wait to have my copy.

we were born to succeed, not to fail

When is this going to release in the market? I cant wait to have my copy.
    Releases January 17, 2012.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.