Art Toys: Disney Introduces AppMATes - Mobile Application Toys

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Disney Introduces AppMATes - Mobile Application Toys

Launching October 1st with CARS 2 characters...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say figures.com to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.

For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

For t-shirts, take a look at 80sTees.com.

Disney announces AppMATes Mobile Application Toys, a new toy line that comes to life digitally when used with an Apple iPad by allowing kids to use the tablet's screen as a virtual play mat.

Developed in collaboration between Disney Consumer Products (DCP) and Disney Mobile and featuring patent-pending technology, the AppMATes toy line features miniature Disney·Pixar Cars 2 vehicles with sensors on the base of each toy that are recognized as a unique footprint by an app with no cable or Bluetooth connection required. Simply download the free Cars 2 AppMATes app from the iTunes app store, place your favorite AppMATes toy character on the screen and play.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNzbCtxtcY&feature=youtube"]AppMATes[/ame]

Created in collaboration with Spin Master, Disney AppMATes toys launch October 1 at national retailers, Apple Store, Apple Store online, Disney Store and DisneyStore.com with vehicle two-packs (SRP $19.99) featuring four characters including Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Finn McMissile, and Holley Shiftwell. Two additional characters - Francesco Bernoulli and Shu Todoroki - will launch in November and be available exclusively through Apple Store and Apple Store online.

Source: Edited Disney PR

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates1.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	22607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates2.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	22608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates3.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	22609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates4.jpg 
Views:	4239 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	22610   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates5.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	22611  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates6.jpg 
Views:	4162 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	22612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates7.jpg 
Views:	1228 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	22613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates8.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	22614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1appmates9.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	22615  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Disney Introduces AppMATes - Mobile Application Toys

cool

But the way, I recently was looking for professional web development services. And I need after it will be released, that it continuous server monitoring, also to allocate team members to fix bugs and provide general customer support. And my friend found a pretty good service that might help me too.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The app development team is responsible for developing and maintaining the app. They are also responsible for ensuring that the app is compatible with all devices and operating systems. To ensure that the app is developed correctly, the team must have a clear understanding of the app development process.
    I think It is important to have a team of experienced professionals to develop your app. The team should have a wide range of skills, including programming, design, user experience, and marketing. A good app development team will be able to take your idea and turn it into a reality.

I have a large collection of Disney toys and was unaware of this Disney toy app. I will absolutely look into this after I finish my career as a sheetrock contractor. Thank you for providing this information.

The entertainment giant will sell Appmates toys based on Cars 2 movie characters, and those toys can be used to control a virtual racing world. dallasretainingwallcontractors.com

A good development team can create any application, starting from game app to money transfer app or build a crowdfunding website like Kickstarter The crowdfunding topic has piqued the interest of both small businesses willing to gather the capital for their growth and investors thinking of building their own website.

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. https://www.cardetailingsaskatoon.co...ning-saskatoon

Wow, this is really cool. I'm excited. Kendall Storage Units

This is sooo cool! Kids will love this, especially mine. How innovative.

Check out our site, too.

Residential painting services

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.