Comics/Books: FLASH GORDON Returns at Dynamite

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

FLASH GORDON Returns at Dynamite

Flash Gordon - Zeitgeist #1 this November...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say figures.com to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

For t-shirts, take a look at 80sTees.com.

Dynamite Entertainment announces that Flash Gordon is making his return to comics this November with Flash Gordon - Zeitgeist #1. The comic is written by Eric Trautmann (Vampirella, Red Sonja), from a story and designs by Alex Ross (Project: Superpowers, Kingdom Come, Marvels), and illustrated by Daniel Lindro.

As Flash Gordon's story begins, it is a time of two-fisted swashbuckling, of fearsome threats and wild adventure-and of ever-growing threats on the horizon. Three valiant humans - Flash Gordon, Dale Arden and Dr. Hans Zarkov - are plucked from the Earth, traveling to the distant planet Mongo. Their exploits are legendary, battling the machinations and terror schemes of the dreaded emperor Ming, the All-Seeing Ruler of Mongo. But they did not fight alone! And coming up, witness a startling meeting with Ming the Merciless! With the fate of our world helpless, can even Flash Gordon save us?

"I couldn't be happier about this project," stated writer Eric Trautmann. "It is a genuine treat to be able to let my inner 'pulpster' out, and write in an idiom I rarely get to play in, which has a rich core of optimism and innocence. We're very much approaching the comic as if it were the Flash Gordon movie we'd all want to see. Add to that, I've adored Flash Gordon for as long as I've been reading, and the opportunity to play with Alex Raymond's material - in a way I don't think has been done before - is truly exciting. The Raymond strips were just so plot-dense, with a sense of 'anything goes' that I look for - often unsuccessfully - in contemporary comics."

Source: Edited Dynamite PR

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flash01-Cov-Francavilla-WrapIncen.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	21920   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flash01-Cov-Reis.jpg 
Views:	1128 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	21921   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flash01-Cov-Renaud.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	21922   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flash01-Cov-Ross.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	21923  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.