Joe Team's desert trooper ready to take on Cobra...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say figures.com to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

For t-shirts, take a look at 80sTees.com.

Phillip Donnelly from our affiliate site YoJoe.com chimes in on Sideshow's latest 12-inch GI Figure - DUSTY. Read on, I think he likes it...

"I have a confession to make here - I actually kind of like 12" G.I. Joe figures! Shocking, I know. I only hope that this doesn't negatively affect your opinion of me. After all, the opinions of random strangers on the internet are all I have! Now that that's out of the way, let's check out Sideshow Collectible's 12" Dusty figure! Okay, I have another confession - this is the 1st Sideshow G.I. Joe I've gotten! The shame! But like many of you, I see the pics of these figures and I know I want them, but the price tag is a bit steep. Now that I have one, though, I can see why. This guy comes with a ton of stuff!"