TriForce: SDCC11: Gears of War + Mass Effect

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

SDCC11: Gears of War + Mass Effect

Lock 'n load with new 1:1 scale prop replicas, busts and statues...

San Diego Comic-Con coverage brought to you by Tonner, Collectibles Insurance, and Big Bad Toy Store.

TriForce continues to amaze fans of Gears of War with their highly detailed range of busts, statues and 1:1 scale prop replicas. On display at Comic-Con was their new Marcus Fenix Epic Scale Bust. Measuring 32-inches tall and weighing in at 14 pounds, this statue of the game hero is available now through projecttriforce.com in two versions: with standard Lancer ($350) and one with a shiny gold Lancer ($400). Other Gears items shown were TriForce's massive 1:1 scale Lancer replica and the upcoming Marcus Fenix statue that will be included with the Gears of War 3 Epic Edition (read our behind-the-scenes interview HERE). Another upcoming Gears of War item was the long awaited Snub Pistol, the standard sidearm for all COG forces. This futuristic firearm is slated for release in September for around $200.

An all-new licensed property on display was the M-8 Avenger Assault Rifle from Mass Effect 2. This slick weapon will meaure approximately 33-inches long, tip the scale at 15 pounds and will feature brilliant LED lights. TriForce is still trying to figure out if they can get the stock to retract/extend; the replica's resin construction complicating matters. Either way, it looked amazing and Mass Effect fans are in for a real treat when it ships later this fall for around $500-$600.

TriForce has a lot on their plate for later this year, including several exciting announcements we can't wait to share with you.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1marcusTRIuse.jpg 
Views:	2736 
Size:	288.8 KB 
ID:	20996   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1marcusTRIuse2.jpg 
Views:	2136 
Size:	332.9 KB 
ID:	20997  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: SDCC11: Gears of War + Mass Effect

nice pictures but nothing new ...triforce dissapointed me

one year ago ( sdcc10 ) they announce the marcus fenix bust ... on the
    sdcc11 nothing new about the release date

you can preorder it but when you do this they billing your creditcard at this moment ... not at the delivery

and when you preordered LAST YEAR at the announcement ... they have your cash one over year ...

triforce have nice "art" but no good management !!!!

best regards

Yes, they have been off to a rocky start delivering, but from what we heard at Comic-Con, things do appear to be shaping up for late 2011 and beyond. Some very cool announcements coming soon.

yeah ... they can say alot and annonce alot more , but for me its only empty words ... snub pistol in september ?? they will never made this to this date ...neeeeveeeerrr !

i love the triforce stuff ...really ...the triforce gears lancer is my "beast"

but what they do now is absolute crap ... and give hardcorefans like me a kick in the nuts with undefined release dates ...

....its dissapoint me alot !

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.