X-MEN: FIRST CLASS on DVD & Blu-ray This September
Pre-order during Comic-Con and get a free t-shirt...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.
To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.
For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, MonkeyDepot.com, Urban-Collector.com, NeutralZ.com, and Sekaido.com.
For a great selection of pop culture apparel, check out 80sTees.com.
Before they were superheroes, the fate of humanity depended on an extraordinary group of youngsters who went on to become X-MEN: FIRST CLASS. This box office hit bursts onto Blu-ray and DVD Friday, September 9 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. For the first time ever, X-Men fans will have the power to choose a side between Professor X and Magneto with two versions of premium collectible Blu-ray packaging. Also exclusively on Blu-ray, fans receive access to over two hours of special interactive features PLUS ten Marvel X-Men Digital Comics including a never-before-seen X-Men: First Class backstory - redeemable through each Blu-ray's unique packaging code.
The first 1,000 fans to pre-order their Blu-ray or DVD copy of X-MEN: FIRST CLASS during San Diego Comic-Con (July 21 – 24) will receive a free limited edition T-shirt, showing their support for either "Team Charles" or "Team Erik." Fans can pre-order their copy in person at the Fox booth #4313 or online at FoxConnect.com. During this time, X-MEN: FIRST CLASS will be available on Blu-ray and DVD at the exclusive price of $25.00 for Blu-ray and $18.00 for DVD.
Special features on the X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Blu-ray include:
● 10 Marvel X-Men Digital Comics with exclusive X-Men: First Class Backstory Comic
● More than two hours of never-before-seen extras, including:
- Cerebro Mutant Tracker: The complete interactive Mutant Database with interactive videos giving fans the ability to learn about their favorite mutants in the X-Men film franchise
- Children of the Atom: An eight-part behind-the-scenes featurette, charting the film from pre-production through post-production, including visual effects techniques and cataloguing “X-Men” transformations through prosthetic make up and costume design
- "X" Marks the Spot: An interactive feature allowing viewers the opportunity to learn more about specific scenes with talent interviews and behind-the-scenes footage
- Extended and Deleted Scenes
- BD-Live Portal with additional Cerebro Mutant Tracker profiles
- Composer's Isolated Score
- Theatrical Trailer
Source: Edited Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment PR