Show Exclusive 1:6 Iron Man 2 Mark IV (Secret Project)
Tony Stark returns to Comic-Con...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.
For a great selection of superhero action figures and collectibles, check out fine sponsors BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, ToyDorks.com, SmallJoes.com, and Sekaido.com.
For an amazing selection of original sculptures, statues, prints and DVDs be sure to check out ShiflettBrothers.com.
Following their announcement yesterday, Hot Toys reveals their first 2011 convention exclusive: The Limited Edition 1:6th scale Iron Man 2 Mark IV (Secret Project). Hot Toys has specially painted it a grey color with a battle-damaged scratched finish. As with last year, Sideshow Collectibles will more than likely be the carrier for this exclusive at San Diego Comic-Con 2011. We'll keep you posted.
The exclusive figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as Mark IV in the movie Iron Man 2 painted in grey color
- Newly developed alternate head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Special features on armor: Grey color painting on armor with battle damaged scratches finishing
- Newly developed movie-accurate helmet
- LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) piece of detachable chest armor
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Detachable forearm rockets
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms:
~ One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
~ One (1) pair of forceful fists
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- Retractable countermeasure dispenser
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
- One (1) pair of red framed sunglasses
- One (1) donut box with one donut inside
- Figure stand with Mark IV nameplate and movie logo
- One more additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, AG1 batteries (6 pieces) and AG9 (3 pieces) are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 2A batteries (2 pieces) are required