Movies/TV/Games: Gears of War 3 Limited and Epic Editions Unveiled

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Gears of War 3 Limited and Epic Editions Unveiled

Hold on tight to your Lancer, tons of bonus goodies revealed...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, ToyDorks.com, and Sekaido.com.

For an amazing selection of original sculptures, statues, prints and DVDs be sure to check out ShiflettBrothers.com.

While Gears of War 3 Beta has ended, anticipation for the full game's launch on September 20, 2011 is now in full swing. Today Epic Games added to the excitement with a full reveal of the contents in the Gears of War 3 Limited and Epic Editions.

GEARS OF WAR 3 LIMITED EDITION ($79.99 US)

A must-have for fans who want to celebrate the culmination of the trilogy, this edition includes:

* Octus Award Display Box and Octus Service Medal - Replicas of the honors bestowed on Adam Fenix, Marcus’s father, for his work on the Hammer of Dawn.

* Unlockable Adam Fenix Multiplayer Character - Each Octus Service Medal replica is engraved with a unique Xbox LIVE code that unlocks Adam Fenix in multiplayer.

* Fabric COG Flag - Proud colors that once flew above the House of Sovereigns.

* Personal Effects of Adam Fenix - Includes his "Last Will and Testament," the initial Hammer of Dawn schematic, and other Fenix family mementos.

GEARS OF WAR 3 EPIC EDITION ($149.99 US)

The ultimate collection for hardcore fans who can't get enough Gears of War 3, this edition includes:

* Collectible Marcus Fenix Statue - The collaborative work of Chris Perna and the artisans at Triforce, this fine PVC collectible makes an evocative living room conversation piece for any true Gears fan.

* The Art and Design of Gears of War by Tom Bissell - Through unprecedented access to the Epic Games team, acclaimed author Tom Bissell (Extra Lives) gives readers an incisive behind-the-scenes glimpse into one of the most celebrated sagas in video game history with 96 pages of interviews, photos, concept artwork, and more.

* Everything in the Gears of War 3 Limited Edition!

A Standard Edition of Gears of War 3, sans all the goodies, will also see release priced at $59.99.

Source: EPIC Games

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1epicbundleGOW3.jpg 
Views:	1330 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	18771   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1epicbundleGOW3b.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	218.1 KB 
ID:	18772   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1epicbundleGOW3c.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	216.7 KB 
ID:	18773   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1epicbundleGOW3d.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	18774  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Gears of War 3 Limited and Epic Editions Unveiled

Well, well I didn't expect to find news like this on a figure website, but hell it made my day when I found it. I've been waiting for this news ever since I pre-ordered the Epic edition months ago and now I have no doubt in my mind that it will be worth every penny ! A definite must have to my collection, I simply cannot wait to open up the huge package much like I did with the Halo reach Legendary edition, then The Modern ware 2 Prestige edition before that and so on and so on.....now I just have sit and wait for it's release....

Re: Gears of War 3 Limited and Epic Editions Unveiled

I didn't expect to find news like this on a figure website
    Now why would you say that? We cover all sorts of collectibles beyond action figures and with the Epic Edition coming with that sweet Marcus Fenix statue, it is more than news worthy for this site. In fact, we'll be bringing you a closer look and more details on that Marcus statue very soon. Stay tuned...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.