Customizers, lend me your ears

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Customizers, lend me your ears

....and ideas.

So like I have mentioned(probably too much), I am getting close to opening up a "Fodder only" online store for customizers called the "Action Figure Junkyard".

I am kind of stuck at the moment on what lines to focus on. I know Marvel Legends are still hot in the customizing community, but what about Joes?? There is such a HUGE market for GI Joe and Star Wars, and honestly, I haven't the first clue about Star Wars and what customizers are doing with them, kind of the same as GI JOE. Are more people using 25th Anniversary stuff?? Does anyone customize the 80s stuff??

What about Halo? What are people using for customs? Is there anything lacking supply-wise in this field??

Is it worth it to buy Spawn stuff?? I don't think many people use Spawn bases for customs much.

DCUC?? I am a Marvel guy, so I am not sure what people are using for DC customs...

Help me out! I just don't want to buy random lots of stuff that aren't going to sell. I'd rather pay a bit more for stuff I know I can move....

HELP!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

allison23 Guest

Re: Customizers, lend me your ears

I suggest you should include Spawn on your list.

green tea weight loss
    Last edited by allison23; 11-04-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.