Mattel: MattyCollector Exclusives for May

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

MattyCollector Exclusives for May

Green Lantern Classics Wave 2, Green Man, MOTUC Catra, more...

For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyDorks.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Subject to change, here is MattyCollector.com's list of exclusive products they will have for sale on Friday, May 16th at 9 a.m. Pacific (12 noon Eastern).

For a look at April 15th's offerings, CLICK HERE.

* Green Lantern Classics Wave 2 (pictured top): All the figures you’ll need to build a Collect and Connect figure of Stel: Sodam Yat, Carol Ferris, G'Hu, B'dg/Dex-Starr/Despotellis, Naut Kei Loi/Medphyll, Skallox/Nite-Lik

* Retro-Action DC Super Heroes Guy Gardner: The second of four exclusive 8" Retro-Action DC Super Heroes, good Guy features a removable cloth uniform and a power battery.

* Green Man: From the Green Lantern movie. Standing 7" tall, this fully articulated fighter from Uxor is both film and scale-accurate.

* MOTUC Catra: Club Eternia Figure of the Month for May. The feline femme fatale comes with vintage and modern masks, plus assorted weapons. Included with 2011 Club Eternia subscriptions.

* MOTUC She-Ra (re-issue): Most packages will have “The Original” graphic burst. Not included with 2011 Club Eternia subscriptions.

* MOTUC Stratos (re-issue): Like She-Ra, most packages will have “The Original” graphic burst. Not included with 2011 Club Eternia subscriptions.

* MOTUC Whiplash (re-issue): Being a re-issue, most packages will have “The Original” graphic burst. Not included with 2011 Club Eternia subscriptions.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1greenlanternwaveALL.jpg 
Views:	1373 
Size:	445.9 KB 
ID:	18074   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1lanternGREENMAN.jpg 
Views:	1533 
Size:	157.9 KB 
ID:	18075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1MOTUCcatra.jpg 
Views:	1586 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	18076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1MOTUCshera.jpg 
Views:	1397 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	18077   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1MOTUCwhiplash.jpg 
Views:	2607 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	18078  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1retroguygardner.jpg 
Views:	1917 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	18079   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1MOTUCstratos.jpg 
Views:	1379 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	18080  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: MattyCollector Exclusives for May

Is that the re-sculpted/revised She-Ra with the leg articulation that will allow her to ride Swift Wind?

From what I can gather - no - this is a straight up re-release. A She-Ra 2.0 (as they are calling it, version that can ride Swift Wind) is scheduled for later this year.

Doesn't say how much they cost. I got some of those Build a figures from wal mart already. I do suggest getting them all. The big figure is really cool.

Ooh, I cannot wait to get my Catra!!! I have wanted a fig of her for such a long time!

If only they could get the rights to produce Shadow Weaver and Scorpia too.

And I'm glad they're re-issuing She-ra cuz I need another one. My first one had quality-control problems with both some of the joints that were warped and didn't work properly (Cheap plastic. She can't even stand!) and the fleshtone paint on her face not being sprayed right to the edge of her face. I hope I get a better one this time...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.