SDCC 2011 NECA GEARS OF WAR Prediction

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

SDCC 2011 NECA GEARS OF WAR Prediction

I think that it will be Clay Carmine, Dizzy or Tai...I hope its all three!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: SDCC 2011 NECA GEARS OF WAR Prediction

Clay would be GREAT! Any of the 3 would be!

I highly doubt they will repeat themselves with another carmine for SDCC, plus he seems like a really popular character they won't keep to a limited quantity at the SDCC. I believe it will most probably be a Gears of war 3 figure because I believe they have left the other games behind now, ruling out the possibility of a Tai or Dizzy. Which gears of war 3 figure? I cannot say, seeing as the game wont be out for another 5 months, but i'm sure they will give us a taster of what the Gears 3 figures will be like with a Gears 3 SDCC exclusive. Hope this helps

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well it looks like Clay carmine will be available in series 1...so at this point I really don’t know who the 2011 sdcc exclusive will be but I hope it's not Marcus Fenix without armor with the gold retro lancer!! If I could make the choice it would be the Lucust Queen or a cog soliders with his head blow off!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.