SPONSOR NEWS: Collectibles Insurance at the Doll Expo

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Collectibles Insurance at the Doll Expo

Because no collectible should be left uninsured... even dolls.

Throughout the year Collectibles Insurance goes to about 50 collectibles shows. Most of them are really cool - San Diego Comic-Con, New York Comic-Con, Chicagoland Juke Box Show, National Sports Collectors Convention, and the Las Vegas Gun Show to name a few. Unfortunately I do not get to go to any of these... I am the designated Doll Show representative.

I just returned from my first of 2011: The International Doll Expo - IDEX. Despite being held in Orlando in January, I do not always look forward to this show... #1 occasionally it falls on the same weekend as the Super Bowl and I find myself flying home on Super Bowl Sunday and #2 some of the dolls give me the willies...

BUT, there are some really cool dolls that I think Action Figure Collectors might be interested in taking a closer look at.

I am always amazed by the Tonner Doll Company's exhibit...

Horsman’s exhibit was edgy Urban dolls meets HGTV!

And for those of you with little ones at home, Madame Alexander never fails… Pinkalicious, Fancy Nancy, and now Eloise.

They also carry an awesome line of 18” dolls, Favorite Friends that rivals that other 18” doll company. I was lucky enough to bring a few home for my little girls!

Take a few minutes to protect whatever kind of action figure (or doll) you collect - - Get a quote today! Call 888-837-9537 (8:30-5pm ET) or online at www.collectinsure.com/cost.html.

When calling or completing an application, be sure to indicate you are a member of Figures.com in order to receive 5% off your first term premium.

About Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC (www.CollectInsure.com)

Since 1966, Collectibles Insurance Services has been "insuring today's treasures from tomorrow's tragedy." As a company founded by fellow collectors, we understand that your collection is worth so much more than just money. And as experts in collectibles insurance, we know standard homeowners insurance alone isn't enough to replace your treasures.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1collectInsureFEB71.jpg 
Views:	768 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	16340   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1collectInsureFEB72.jpg 
Views:	801 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	16341   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1collectInsureFEB73.jpg 
Views:	784 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	16342   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1collectInsureFEB74.jpg 
Views:	800 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	16343  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.