Movies/TV/Games: A.I. Artificial Intelligence Comes to Blu-ray

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

A.I. Artificial Intelligence Comes to Blu-ray

Spielberg's sci-fi masterpiece debuts on Blu-ray April 5th...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Director Steven Spielberg propels viewers into a future of astounding technology and adventure in the critically-acclaimed film A.I. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, arriving for the first time on Blu-ray April 5, 2011 from Paramount Home Entertainment. The film depicts a future world of awe-inspiring scientific advances where humans share every aspect of their lives with sophisticated companion robots called Mechas. But when an advanced prototype robot child named David (Haley Joel Osment) is programmed to show unconditional love, his human family isn’t prepared for the consequences. So David embarks on a quest to discover the startling secret of his own identity.

A.I. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE has been digitally remastered for this release. The Blu-ray Disc boasts nearly two hours of in-depth special features including a look at the design, special effects, sound, music and acting in the film, as well as comments from Steven Spielberg about our responsibility to artificial intelligence.

A.I. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Blu-ray

The A.I. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Blu-ray is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Digital and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital with English, English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles. Bonus features are presented in standard definition except where noted HD:

* Creating A.I.

* Acting A.I.
    - A Portrait of Davido
    - A Portrait of Gigolo Joe

* Designing A.I.
    - A.I. : From Drawings to Sets
    - Dressing A.I.

* Lighting A.I.

* A.I./FX

* The Robots of A.I.

* Special Visual Effects and Animation: ILM
    - An Overview
    - The Robots
    - The Miniatures
    - New York City Sequence
    - Animating A.I.

* The Sound and Music of A.I.
    * Closing: Steven Spielberg: Our Responsibility to Artificial Intelligence

* Two Theatrical Trailers (HD)

* A.I. Archives
    - Storyboardso Chris Baker’s Portfolio
    - Production Design Portfolio
    - ILM Concept Arto Portrait Gallery - Photographs by David James
    - Steven Spielberg—Behind-the-Scenes Photos by David James

Street date: April 5, 2011
    Pricing: $24.99 U.S.
    Runtime: 145 minutes
    U.S. Rating: PG-13 for some sexual content and violent images
    Canadian Rating: 14A

Source: Edited Paramount PR

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AI_BRD_Front.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	16139  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.