Bandai America: First Official Photos of New THUNDERCATS Toys

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

First Official Photos of New THUNDERCATS Toys

ThunderCats Ho! New action figures, vehicles and role-play items...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Some toys just can't wait to be unveiled until Toy Fair. Take Bandai's upcoming toy line based on the Cartoon Network's new take on the animated series THUNDERCATS. While blurry images have been leaked from the UK Toy Fair, Warner Bros. Consumer Products provides the first real look at the action figures, vehicles and role-play items. As revealed yesterday, the action figures will be broken down into 4" and 6" action figures based on the all-new animation, as well as 8" action figures from the 80's original cartoon. Scroll on for a look with plenty more to come with our in-depth Toy Fair coverage...

ThunderCats 4" Basic Figure LION-O

Each 4-inch figure comes with a weapon and/or accessory that is unique to each character and includes an exclusive embedded magnet activation system that allows the figure to interact with and activate unique features in multiple ThunderCats products, including the Deluxe ThunderTank. SRP $7.99 each.

ThunderCats Deluxe Vehicle with Figure

Storm into battle with the Deluxe ThunderTank and 4-inch Snarf Figure. Kids’ favorite ThunderCats figure can ride inside and unlock special ThunderTank features, including ―ThunderCats, Ho!‖ sound effects, with an exclusive embedded magnet technology. For serious action, launch ThunderBikes from the ThunderTank with the push of a button. SRP $29.99.

ThunderCats 8-Inch Collector Figure CHEETARA

Flash back to the original series with the iconic and classic heroes of ThunderCats with these 8-inch figures. These high-detail figures incorporate many of your favorites from the classic 80s series. SRP $16.99 each.

ThunderCats Deluxe Roleplay Sword

Wield the power of Lion-O and become a ThunderCat with the mystic Sword of Omens! With an extendable blade, lights and sounds, kids can let their imaginations roar with Lion-O on his destined path to become king. SRP $19.99.

Source: MTV.com

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1cats LIONO.jpg 
Views:	4254 
Size:	179.3 KB 
ID:	16093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1cats CHEETARA.jpg 
Views:	4903 
Size:	197.4 KB 
ID:	16094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1cats sword-of-omens.jpg 
Views:	12904 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	16095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1cats thunder-tank.jpg 
Views:	4892 
Size:	193.5 KB 
ID:	16096  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: First Official Photos of New THUNDERCATS Toys

Call me crazy, but I'm a little worried about the art direction of these guys. The 80's Thundercats were just cooler looking. Well, that's my opinion anyway. I'm sure it's way too early to say anything negative about the show seeing as it isn't out yet. I mean, I had doubts about the new Transformers Prime cartoon and (again this is just my opinion) the cartoon totally rocks. The same goes for the Masters of the Universe cartoon that came out a few years back. I really liked that one too. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Re: First Official Photos of New THUNDERCATS Toys

yeah - I'm not really digging the heavily armored Lion-O. He always seemed to me to be less of a clothes-wearing guy...
    "Until next time...have FUN with your figures!!"

Jess C. Horsley

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.