NECA: Dead Space 2 Action Figures - PACKAGED

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Dead Space 2 Action Figures - PACKAGED

Isaac Clarke is back...

For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

To coincide with the release of Dead Space 2 later this month, NECA will be releasing two new action figure collectibles. Slated to hit retail in the next couple weeks, these include the game's protagonist, Isaac Clarke and one of the mutated evils he fights, a Necromorph Slasher. Isaac, in his sleek new armor, stars 20+ points of articulation, packs an updated Plasma Cutter and features LED lights in his visor and back. The Necromorph includes a display stand and features removable limbs to imitate the bloody carnage of the video game.

Stay tuned for a full in-depth review of these exciting new figures in the days ahead. Dead Space 2 releases January 25th wherever video games are sold.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1DeadSpace2IsaacPACK.jpg 
Views:	16539 
Size:	209.6 KB 
ID:	15487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1DeadSpace2NecroPACK.jpg 
Views:	9052 
Size:	262.8 KB 
ID:	15488   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1deadspace2NECAfigs.jpg 
Views:	7633 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	15489  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Dead Space 2 Action Figures - PACKAGED

These look awesome! Can't wait for the new game. I'm planning to go back and replay the old game again just to play catch up with the story
    "Until next time...have FUN with your figures!!"

Jess C. Horsley

Thumbs up Re: Dead Space 2 Action Figures - PACKAGED

Agreed, can't wait for the toys and game. Demo promises more action along with more suspense. Have this version coming: https://www.figures.com/forums/news/1...s-edition.html

Good call on replaying first again, think I'll do the same. Have some achivements still to obtain anyways

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It feels like sooo long since someone has put out some horror-themed figs like this. That Slasher will be mine!

Awesome, absolutely awesome. Dead space being one of my favourite games of all time and loving the versions they did of isaac from the first game, this has blown me away. I love the removeable limbs gimmick for the necromorph too, i didn't expect Neca to deliver on that

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.