Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator

Just joined this forum. Couldn't find a place to say "Hello" or introduce myself so I'll just jump in and rant about my newest addiction....

Just got my Xmas present (from myself) Sideshow's "The Dead" Subject 805: Tactical Unit blah blah (longest name for an action figure EVER) ie my newest COOLEST THING EVER!
    Yeah I know The Dead have been out for a few years, but I had no idea this series existed till a few weeks ago. I have some Sideshow figures from 8-10 years ago (London After Midnight, Outer Limits, Evil Ash and others) But this is the first Sideshow figure I've gotten in at least 6 years and I'm addicted!

Opened it at a lady-friend's house; picture if you will two 40-somethings fawning over this HIDEOUS zombie like we're little girls with a new dolly! "Oooh look at the cute bloodstains! And his jaw's been ripped off! And the adorable machine-gun! Awww..." She got some awesome pics of it with her fancy new camera...

This isn't a 'Review' per-se, I just wanted to rave about it somewhere. But I did notice the proportions are different from the older Sideshow figures. The 'Evil Ash' figure seems to have an oversize head and stockier build, but I never noticed it till I put him next to the Tactical Containment guy. (You should see him with his headset on!) I cannot overstate the coolness of this horrible little thing; it's hideous and hilarious at the same time!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
    Just joined this forum. Couldn't find a place to say "Hello" or introduce myself
    https://www.figures.com/forums/genera...oductions.html

I'm addicted to zombies now- just got Subject 2025; the Babysitter. Seems to be the least popular of The Dead, or at least it goes for less than the others on ebay.... Supremely cool! I gotta start doing Youtube reviews of these, they're awesome!

Can't wait to see your reviews!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.