Four Horsemen: Accessories Revealed for SCARABUS

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Accessories Revealed for SCARABUS

Gothitroplois great gets his gear...

For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

As previously reported, the Four Horsemen had revealed that SCARABUS had gone into production. Scarabus is the long-awaited winning character of the 2008 FANtastic Exclusive vote, and the main character from the Four Horsemen's property - Gothitroplois.

While a price point has yet to be decided upon, the Four Horsemen plan on giving collector's their money worth. Recently announced on their website, the Horsemen reveal the many accessories Scarabus will come with. These include (items pictured above and below on Prototype Scarabus):

* Translucent flames that attach to his hands

* Interchangeable fists and "accessory" hands

* Scarabus' staff with an interchangeable Gothitropolan Standard and spear head

Source: fourhorsemen.biz

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1scabGEAR.jpg 
Views:	721 
Size:	273.6 KB 
ID:	13549   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ScabHANDS.jpg 
Views:	721 
Size:	283.8 KB 
ID:	13550  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Accessories Revealed for SCARABUS

I think it's great this is finally getting made, though I'm a little concerned how well it'll sell considering it has now been 2 years since it was voted on. It's a great piece and the 2-ups are gorgeous in person; I only hope fans who supported this character 2 years ago put their money where their mouth is and buy him...

I personally voted for The Ministry of Evil (such a cool name and awesome looking designs)

"Until next time...have FUN with your figures!!"

Jess C. Horsley

Awesome! I love it!

Now what about all those exclusives/variants that I'm dying to get my hands on?

Actually it's more like at least 3 years since Scarabus was chosen. The vote that included the Ministry of Evil was the following year after Scarabus won, and the bird-headed dude (The Raven?) won that year.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Now what about all those exclusives/variants that I'm dying to get my hands on?
    They haven't said anything about those... yet. I know I have my fingers crossed: I dig some of the variant designs more than Scarabus himself.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.